Sometimes I want to think out off the box and cook something different. Today was one of those days and then I figured that I didn’t have much in my fridge to cook.. I just used up some left over turkey to make mini muffins and made kale chips to go with the muffins.
What you need?
- 1 cup cooked turkey ( I had minced turkey which I cooked with onions and all spice)
- 1/2 cup Pan cake mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Finely chopped chive
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp stir sriracha sauce
Let’s get cooking
- In a bowl mix 1/2 cup pan cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk and chive to make a batter.
- Take a mini muffin pan which can make up to 12 muffins and spray oil/ butter into it
- Pour the batter in the muffin pan but fill only half.
- Now add the cooked turkey
- Top them all with more batter and fill to the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until you insert a skewer to get it clean.
- Once out of the oven, let the muffins cook a little before you take them out for serving.
- Mix the mayonnaise and sriracha sauce together.
- Top the mini muffins with this mixture.
Serve with kale chips.
To cook the turkey or any other meat
- In a pan heat oil.
- Add chopped onions and caramalise them.
- Then add a tsp of garlic paste
- Add a tsp of ginger paste.
- Fry for a couple of minutes and then adddthe minced turkey( meat)
- Add some salt and pepper and cook until well done.