Another quinoa recipe, just because quinoa is healthy. This time I tried quinoa fritters with kale and beat root and tasted good to me.. well I am sharing it here for my readers to try it and share your expert comments..
What do we need?
- A cup of quinoa- boiled with salt
- 1 small beetroot- grated
- 1/4th bunch of kale – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup- gram flour or chickpea flour
- Salt- to taste
- Black pepper- to taste
- 2-3 garlic cloves- minced
- 1 tsp – all spice
- Oil for frying
Let’s get cooking
- In a bowl mix cooked quinoa, beetroot, kale, flour, salt, black pepper, minced garlic and all spice.
- Make small balls with the mixture.. of the mixture doesn’t bind well the add more flour to it. The balls should be soft but well bound.
- In a fryer, heat oil and fry the quinoa balls and place them on a tissue paper to soak up the extra oil.