The other day I saw a cookie mix in the store that looked very different from the regular cookies.. It wasn’t chocolate chip cookies but salted Caramel cookies. I am a caramel lover, just then I knew I wanted to eat them and make them at home.
What do you need?
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted and softened butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15-20 caramel candies crush
- 2 tbsp white chocolate powder
Let’s get baking
- Pre heat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl mix whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, and sugar in a bowl until creamy ( results are great with an electric mixer)
- Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into the butter mixture and mix in the vanilla extract.
- At this time mix in the white chocolate powder and the crushed caramel candies to the butter mixture.
- Mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture until dough just comes together.
- Let’s do some math now. Divide the dough into 30 six 2 tablespoon-size balls; arrange on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 mins at 350 F or until the edges start to turn golden brown.
Cookies are ready to savor. The sweet- salty flavor is a treat for taste buds.