You sure have a lot of left over crackers at home and don’t wish to trash them. Well, last evening I had an idea and gave it a try. It came out good so let’s mention it here.. I powdered some left over crackers and made a cake..
What we need?
1. About 20 crackers (not salted) Oreo cookies without the cream, parleG biscuits and the likes will work best
2. 1 cup coconut milk
3. 4 table spoons chocolate powder
4. 1/2 cup sugar
5. 1/3 cup brown sugar
6. 1 tea spoon baking powder
7. Pinch of baking soda
Let’s get cooking
1. In a mixing bowl add the powdered crackers, coconut milk, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and chocolate powder. Mix well. If required, you may add a little water.
2. Place the mixture in a greased baking dish and bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
In 20 minutes you have a nice fluffy cake made out of left over crackers.. Top it with frosting or just chocolate sauce and raspberries and enjoy!